Header Ads Widget

Simple Way to Make Quick Fried Salted Naan

Fried Salted Naan. Great recipe for Fried Salted Naan. You get naan in a store in a package and it's not like fresh naan. So I thought to myself I don't have an oven with open fire to throw raw naan on the side to cook.

Fried Salted Naan Sieve maida and salt. rub in the butter. Meanwhile brush the top with more melted butter. Brush the cooked side with more butter.

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fried salted naan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Fried Salted Naan is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fried Salted Naan is something which I've loved my whole life.

Great recipe for Fried Salted Naan. You get naan in a store in a package and it's not like fresh naan. So I thought to myself I don't have an oven with open fire to throw raw naan on the side to cook.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried salted naan using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Fried Salted Naan:

  1. {Take 4 slices of premade naan mini breads.
  2. {Make ready 4 tablespoons of butter.
  3. {Take 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
  4. {Make ready As needed of kosher salt for sprinkling.

When cooked place in tin foil to keep warm. Fried Salted Naan You get naan in a store in a package and it's not like fresh naan. So I thought to myself I don't have an oven with open fire to throw raw naan on the side to cook. Since if I order it from the local restaurant by the time I get home with it to eat with soup, my special diet I have to be on.

Steps to make Fried Salted Naan:

  1. Heat a pan melt the butter and heat the oil, stir to mix well. Take the naan mini breads and fry in oil butter mixture..
  2. Turn as needed. Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Then sprinkle with kosher salt to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.

The pan fried naan worked out really well! I was able to get the naan nice an golden brown on both sides!. Add the salt and flour into the liquid followed by the ghee and yogurt and mix until it forms a dough. Knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic. Place the dough in a large greased bowl and cover.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food fried salted naan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment

0 Comments